- promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness
- smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- aids in relaxing facial muscle and jaw tension
- promotes feelings of calm and well-being
- encourages a healthy looking, radiant complexion
- enhances the application of serums and oils
- Rose Quartz - The Stone of Love - Soothing, Self-love, Ease Stress
- Jade - The Stone of Eternal Youth - Balancing, Enhance Peace
Recommended gua sha oil: Pair your gua sha tool with ReDermaVive Golden Goddess Gua Sha Oil for optimal glide, moisture boost, and the incredible anti-aging benefits of pearl powder, ren shen (asian ginseng), babchi oil, green coffee bean oil, and hibiscus seed oil.
Tip: Store your gua sha tool and face roller in the refrigerator or freezer before use for an even more soothing and cooling experience.
Use: Apply gua sha oil to cleansed face and neck. Starting in the center of the face, hold the gua sha at a slightly tilted angle and glide the tool across the skin in outward strokes, using gentle but firm pressure.
Gua sha facial massage instructions:
- Read our blog post with step-by-step instructions
- Gua sha stroke directions for concave shaped tool
- Gua sha stroke directions for heart shaped tool