Supports skin health.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Tea Seed Oil
- Babchi Oil
- Green Coffee Bean Oil
- Hibiscus Seed Oil
- Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Rosemary Seed Extract
- Margarita Pearl (Zhen Zhu) *contains shellfish
- Trichosanthes Seed (Gua Lou Ren)
- Gotu Kola (Ji Xue Cao)
- Astralagus (Huang Qi)
- Safflower (Hong Hua)
- Dong Quai (Dang Gui)
- Trumpet Flower (Ling Xiao Hua)
- Asian Ginseng (Ren Shen)
- May Chang
- Clary Sage
Free of: carcinogens, parabens, SLS & SLES, phthalates, synthetic fragrance
Look for in the November 2021 issue of WellSpa 360 Magazine!
Description: Golden Goddess Facial Gua Sha Oil is an essential item in any skincare routine. It not only provides the perfect slip for your gua sha tool, but it's beneficial on its own—even without the gua sha tool. The carefully-chosen ingredients are known for their age defying properties including skin-nourishing herbs and moisture-rich botanical oils. Use each and every day to truly nourish your skin, giving you a beautiful goddess glow!
- Golden Goddess Facial Gua Sha Oil will be your new go-to gua sha oil that aids your gua sha session by helping your gua sha tool to freely and easily glide over the skin.
- Rich in skin-nourishing Chinese herbs and moisture-rich botanical oils, this gua sha oil offers incredible age defying benefits even when used on its own, without a gua sha tool.
- It is important that our gua sha treatments are met with the right product to provide optimal slip as to not tug on the skin, which can counteract your skin care efforts.
Gua sha is a traditional Chinese massage technique designed for overall relaxation and health. This ancient beauty practice is performed using a gua sha tool, along with oil which allows the tool to glide easily over the skin and prevents tugging on the skin.
Benefits of gua sha facial massage are well-known and easily found with a Google search.
Shake well before each use (if you see sediment at the bottom of the bottle, it's the incredible pearl powder—simply give the bottle a shake). Apply 4 - 6 drops into the palm of your hand (you may need more or fewer drops according to your skin's moisture needs), then dab onto face prior to using a gua sha tool. Apply additional oil as needed to maintain slip during your gua sha massage.
May also be used at night, without a gua sha tool, as highly moisturizing oil for face, neck, and decollate. Use your fingers to rigorously massage, with upward and outward strokes, for 1-2 minutes.
Size: 1 fluid ounce
Contraindications: Shellfish allergies
How to gua sha:
- Read our blog post with step-by-step instructions
- View a how-to video tutorial here
- Gua sha stroke directions for concave shaped tool
- Gua sha stroke directions for heart shaped tool